Sunday, June 28, 2020

Coffee and Cards with Deb & Celeste / June 2020

I will admit that I totally forgot that today was the day fro Celeste and I to have our coffee !! She reminded me last evening and it was just sheer luck that I had finished coloring a card to send to a friend . Celeste had suggested an "Anything Goes" theme which turned out to be perfect.. So here goes ( anything ) !!



I am very much over this shelter in place / social distancing world we are in but know it's still necessary. So I had used a new stamp set from Close To My Heart  - On Repeat - and paired it with a   Stampendous Watering Can  .   The On Repeat set has Corona-virus and social-distancing images.

  • I stamped the On Repeat sentiment at the top of my white card panel with Ladybug Memento ink. The Watering Can was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink at the bottom .
  • I placed a piece of rainbow hearts washi across the white panel between the sentiment and the stamped image.
  • The image was colored with my new Copic Ciao markers.
  • The completed card panel was adhered to a Kraft card base with my Pink Scotch ATG gun.
I'm drinking my Coconut coffee with Vanilla Caramel creamer from a cup I've had since 2003 !! Do you remember Boyd's Bears ?? Well this is a cup and base designed by them .. It might be a tea cup but works just as well for coffee. My best friend Sue gave me this set and I usually use it to hold my favorite pens but today I used it for my coffee .. 



I'm looking forward to seeing what Celeste has made for our Anything Goes  post . I'm so glad she reminded me of today's coffee get-together !! Take a look at her card over at her blog - Crafting Junky. I hope that all of you are doing well and continuing to stay safe. Our state of Virginia is slowly opening up but I'm playing it safe and continue to wear my mask and social distance. I'm a nurse and work at a hospital so I am extra cautious .. Take some creative time for yourself and check back next month when I promise I will be ready for our July blog collaboration ..

Debra Davison / Meticulosity

2 comments:

  1. Love this card Deb! Socially appropriate sentiment, great image, and that washing tape is awesome! Your coffee mug is too stinking cute too!

    ReplyDelete