Wednesday, September 5, 2018

September Cookie Anniversary


It's time for another If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge and this one is even more special because it is their 4th Anniversary !! To celebrate, we are having a special Anything Goes Challenge.  Yes, you read that right. You can make anything and link it up for a chance at some wonderful prizes from our sponsors !! To see a list of the sponsors and their prizes, go to the main blog page HERE . This challenge runs for 2 weeks so link something before September 20. 

I am showcasing stamps from 2 of our sponsors. This first project uses a digi from Bugaboo Digi Stamps and I think they were the first ever digis that I ever used. I absolutely LOVE coffee images and they have some fabulous ones !! I used a favorite on  my card !!



  • I printed the MIS JJ Coffee image onto a sheet of my favorite Neenah Stardust White cardstock.
  • The image was cut to fit onto an A2 card base and then colored using Sharpies, & Faber-Castell markers. 
  • I adhere the image to a wood-grain card base on a slight angle, using my handy-dandy ATG Gun .
  • I used a Yellow ZIG Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Marker to highlight her hair and Glossy Accents on the lenses of her glasses.



For my second card, I used  a digi from Little Blue Button .  I love to paper-piece and this stamp is perfect for that . I can see her wearing many prints on those cute yoga pants !! The Tree Asana is a basic yoga pose that you can read more about here

Do More of What Makes You Happy

  • The Tree Asana digi stamp from Little Blue Button  was printed on Neenah Stardust White cardstock.
  • I cut the image, leaving enough room at the bottom for a washi tape yoga mat and on the left side for a sentiment.
  • On a pink hexagon patterned card base, I placed a row of banners down the left side of the card. A sentiment was placed to the right of the Tree Asana image. These stickers were from the Mint To Be Fab Sticker Book by The Paper Studio.
  • The Tree Asana image was adhered using my ATG Gun.

I'd like to thank all of our wonderful sponsors for supporting us throughout the year and especially now for this 4th Anniversary Challenge !! It was so nice of them to each donate a prize. I was very intimidated at the thought of a digi-stamp for a long time but finally took the plunge and now I am a big fan !! Please link up a project on the main Challenge page HERE. And we'd love for you to comment on our posts -- all of my teammates will have projects of their own highlighting digis  from our sponsors.

It's fun being a part of this Challenge Blog Team and I'm so happy that you are following along on my creative journey through my blog, Meticulosity !! Stay tuned for more fun challenges from If You Give a Crafter a Cookie !!!



Debra Davison / Meticulosity

No comments:

Post a Comment