Sunday, September 23, 2018

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste 9/23

Celeste and I are back for the start of Autumn and another collaboration !! Celeste chose our theme for this month and it is something that is near and dear to my heart !! Washi Tape !! I think I am a bit obsessed with this craft supply.I must have hundreds of rolls and I use this supply often. I like to use it on my cards and also to decorate stationery, postcards for my snail mail friends.  When I first started writing about washi tape on Facebook and in Messenger, it always auto-corrected it to Washington. But now after writing it hundreds of times,  it must know exactly what I am trying to say ,because it leaves it alone !! LOL

When I saw the Stella Luna Digi Set from Vera Lane Studio, I fell immediately in love. Not your typical witch, kind of Harry Potter-ish, just a bit quirky !! It was perfect !! And I have been wanting to use this Tim Holtz washi forever. Hope you are as excited about this card as I am !!




Stella Luna Glossy Accents detail


Tim Holtz Materialize Design Tape Set

Take a look at Celeste's washi creation over at her blog, Crafting Junky. I'm excited to see what she came up with too !! I love how we have 2 totally different styles and can inspire each other to get creative with our themes each month. 

For my coffee this month, I am drinking Pecan Pie coffee with Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer. My guy found this cute Starbucks travel mug in the bedroom when he was going though some bags, so I had to use it !! I often waste a large cup of coffee or else end up reheating it throughout the morning, so this size travel mug is a good size for me.


Thank you for once again joining us for our collaboration !! I'm so glad it is the start of Autumn and after a Hurricane Florence scare and summer temps often reaching near 100 degrees, I am SO looking forward to sweater weather !! See you next month. Let me know if you have theme suggestions and if we use yours, I will send you the card that I make for that collaboration. 


Debra Davison/Meticulosity

No comments:

Post a Comment