Friday, May 25, 2018

4 years of Meticulosity - # 3

This will be the last of my anniversary blog posts BUT the first of my posts for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop !! It's been 4 years that I have been blogging and blog hops have been a fun part of all of those years .  I've blog  hopped with Design Teams, for challenges and also to show my love of coffee  !! This Coffee Lovers Hop is definitely a favorite !! I am hoping to post something everyday during the Hop - from May 25  to June 1 - and will highlight some of my favorite company's stamps. 


  • For my first card, I've used fabulous digis from Windows  and Girls on the Block - both by Vera Lane Studio
  • I printed the images on Neenah Stardust White cardstock and also on a piece of cloud paper ( the window image ).
  • I fussy cut the window, the sky images and the coffee cup.
  • Using Tombow adhesives, I adhered a piece of  Echo Park "Party Time" paper to a sky blue cardstock base.
  • I colored the window and coffee cup with a variety of my favorite markers .
  • The sky areas of the window were adhered and then the entire window was placed in the lower right corner of the card.
  • I placed some brown glitter on the coffee cup and then popped the image up on the windowsill with Tombow foam tabs.
  • A sentiment from Tim Holtz Small Talk "Occasion" was placed on the upper left side of the card. 

Every Summer has a Story

Thank You for visiting Meticulosity and helping me celebrate my 4th anniversary. I will be choosing 2 commenters to win some fun supplies - there will be a papercrafter goodie bag and also a Snail Mail/stationery  prize . I'm glad to be able to combine my anniversary with the always fantastic Coffee Lovers Blog Hop !! There is alot of coffee inspiration at the Hop and I hope that you will be inspired !!



Debra Davison / Meticulosity
est. 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment