Thursday, December 14, 2017

Coffee Christmas

My last card for the Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop showcases some of my favorite stamps from Rubber Moon. I've always loved Christmas stamps as much as I love coffee stamps, so it wasn't hard to combine the two. The stencil and berry stamp that I used were exclusives for members of their Moon Mail Club and they are  just the cutest.  Each month I get an exclusive stamp and other artsy supplies -- you can find out more here . 




  • I adhered a piece of plaid paper from The Paper Studio to a navy cardstock card base.
  • The leaf/berry stencil was applied using Stampin' Up ink pads Mellow Moss & Primrose Petals onto Neenah Stardust White cardstock
  • I stamped the Xmas Flowers stamp in between the 2 stenciled images and colored them with my favorite Faber-Castell PITT Artist pens. The berries were stamped with an exclusive Rubber Moon cube of 4 stamps, including that cute berry. 
  • The Tree Cup was also stamped on Stardust White cardstock , colored, fussy-cut and then adhered to the center stem of the  Xmas Flowers design with a foam dimensional. 
  • A touch of brown glitter was placed in the top of the coffee cup and a bit of stardust glitter was applied to the cup itself.
  • I debated on whether or not to put a sentiment at the bottom and in the end, decided not to. But you never know - I could change my mind !!



I also used this stencil and stamp for my November Moon Mail Swap. Here are 2 cards that I sent to my partner. 


Thank you for stopping by to see my last card for the 2017 Winter Hop. I know that there are over 800 projects linked up already. How amazing is that !! My next project will be finishing and addressing all of my holiday cards. They are traveling near and far - to many of the 50 states, Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, Germany and Austria ( to name a few ).

Wishing you a wonderful holiday season filled with many fun-filled days of creativity. 



Debra Davison / Meticulosity

10 comments:

  1. Love the cute coffee tree, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the whimsical house holding the Christmas tree :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I like your stenciling and coloring and the plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetest images...such cute cards Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, great project. I love the holly and berries. The images you used and your layout has a real Americana rustic art feel. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Love those "flowers" stamps... so sweet!! Must check this company out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute stamp from Rubber Moon! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete