Tuesday, October 6, 2015

#fallclh Winner

What an amazing 2015 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop !! Thank you to everyone who visited Meticulosity and commented on my 5 cards.. It is always so much fun for me to join in on this Hop and I was so happy to be able to help Amy Tsuruta ( our Coffee Queen )  when she needed an extra pair of hands.. Congrats to all of the Flash and Super Sponsor winners and also to all of the Superstar Commenters !! Here is a link to all of them.. I also offered some coffee goodies as Blog candy and out of my 178 comments, the winner chosen randomly was  #96, commenting on my Top 5 card ---


Haha,love your top 5!! And that signature stamp is the greatest (have it too).



Of course, I couldn't just post the winner without making another card.... How simple is this one ?!?! A Starbucks coffee info card, the free Verve digis and a bit of background paper from a very old GCD Studios paper pad is all it took..  Plus a bit of a Clear Glitter Wink of Stella brush. And of course, a kraft card base... Don't you just love Kraft, especially this time of year ???

Again, congrats to Hetty !!!
Contact me with your snail mail info please...


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the help!!
    Yay for Hetty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the bonus card and congrats to Hetty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Debra! I love your amazing ability to upcycle chica!!!

    ReplyDelete