Sunday, March 26, 2023

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / March 2023

March is here and finally some warmer temperatures. We have had some days where it is in the 30's in the morning and as high as 80 in the afternoon..  I'm hoping it soon levels out. What has been a constant is the pollen . But our winter was relatively mild, so we really can't complain.  For our theme this month, we are saying Hello to Spring. 


I immediately knew that I wanted to use the Begin Anew stamp set designed by Angie Blom for Unity Stamp Company . The tulip designs and all of the sentiments were perfect for a card with a touch of Springtime.



  • I stamped the tulips and the girl image on pieces of Mixed-media paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Dew Drop ink.
  • I trimmed that paper with the tulips to fit an A2 card and stamped the sentiment with Memento Teal Zeal Dew Drop ink.
  • The girl was fussy-cut and then colored with my COPICS.
  • I popped the girl up on the left side of the tulips with foam tabs.
  • Several Paper House Puffy sticker butterflies were placed around the stamped images.
  • The completed stamped panel was adhered to a bright yellow card base.

I'm sure that Celeste has come up with a lovely card for her post this month. You can check out her creation over at her blog - Crafting Junky . My coffee this month is Snickers which is absolutely delicious. I'm not usually a fan of coffee with chocolate flavors but I love Snickers bars so had to give the coffee a try. I am drinking it from my latest favorite cup from an organization that is near and dear to my heart . You can read all about it at their website - and the founder, an amazing human being, Dan Fischer  /  check out the One Last Wave Project . My son, Carter Davison is on Board #3  and I will be forever grateful.




I hope that you are seeing some signs of Spring wherever you are . Please take care and I hope that you will be back next moth for our April posts. Thank you for taking the time to see what we have created for March. 


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

1 comment: