Sunday, February 19, 2023

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / February 2023

Celeste and I are here with our February coffee and cards posts .  Celeste chose a fabulous inspiration photo for us to use this month .. Not too surprising that it is full of hearts and lots of RED !!! I used a stamp set that I have had for awhile and just had to pull out for February ..


From the inspiration photo, I decided to use hearts and some red .. Then I just did my own thing with the rest of the design !! The retired Eat, Play Love -cardmaking stamp set from Close To My Heart  was the perfect choice for my card ..



  • I stamped the images on white cardstock with Memento Dew Drop inks  - Tuxedo Black/ jar, Love Letter/ saying, Peanut Brittle/ rolling pin, Toffee Crunch /cutting board and Gray Flannel / whisk .
  • The coordinating dies were used to cut out the pieces.
  • A piece of patterned paper from the Dear Lizzy "Lucky Charm" paper pad was trimmed to fit the front of a turquoise card base.
  • Fabulous Alena Laser-cut Elements from 49 and Market were placed at the top of the patterned paper - a teal scalloped border and a silver heart .
  • I colored the top of the mason jar and the heart  with COPIC markers.
  • The jar was adhered  to the patterned paper with foam dimensionals.
  • The whisk, rolling pin and cutting board were adhered to the mason jar near the turquoise heart.
  • The completed patterned paper panel was then adhered to a turquoise card base.

Celeste has her February card over at her blog - Crafting Junky . I'm sure it will be as fabulous as all of her cards .I love seeing how each of us interprets the inspiration photo each month. This month I am using a cute Cherry Blossom Tervis insulated tumbler cup. I'm drinking an Iced Cold Brew Vanilla Almond Latte from Califa Farms . I'll be taking that cup to work - coffee is a very important part of my 12 hour shifts !!

Celeste and I will be back again in March with some springtime inspiration ..  We are both so grateful that you stopped by to see our February cards.  

Until next time - Stay Creative ..



Debra Davison / Meticulosity

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. And, you are so right! The secret ingredient is always love. OK...I lie. It's really salt, just a pinch to bring out the flavors of all the love in the recipe. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this gorgeous card Deb! That patterned paper is perfect with that beautiful jar and all of it's embellishments! Thanks for another fun collaboration my crafty friend!!

    ReplyDelete