Sunday, July 18, 2021

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / July 2021

I have always loved Christmas so our theme for this month was easy - Christmas in July !! We are halfway to the holidays  Many crafty companies have sales this time of year to help you get ready  . And Celeste and I are here with our creative holiday inspiration to help you too ..



For my card this week, I made an ATC Coin with products from Paper House Productions . I wanted to show that you do not have to do lots of elaborate, stamping, cutting etc.  when making your holiday cards. I love this card and will probably create many of this layout for Christmas. In fact, I have already made 6 !! ATC coins are like Artist Trading Cards  ( which are rectangular ) and are a 2.5" circle that you decorate any way you'd like . People make them, swap them, use them on cards etc...



  • All supplies to decorate the ATC coin are from Paper House Productions .
  • I used a 2.5 " paper punch to create several circles with Strathmore Watercolor Paper.
  • Red Wood Double-sided paper was also used to make some 2.5" circles. 
  • I adhered the wood paper to a watercolor paper circle.
  • Merry & Bright II 3D Stickers were placed on the wood paper to create a scene. I love that car sticker with the Christmas tree !! I also used the word JOY and a star.
  • A snowflake and snow dot from   Snowmen Puffy Stickers were placed on the ATC coin. 
  • I adhered the completed ATC coin to a ready-made Christmas card base that I have been hoarding for years. It looks like layers of patterned papers, borders and ribbon !! I think it was from DCWV.

Celeste has also created some Christmas in July inspiration for you and you can see her card over at her blog - Crafting Junky . For my coffee this month, I thought I would have my favorite holiday coffee - Gingerbread .. And drink it from a Holiday Mail cup I bought on clearance last year.   All I need is a bit of Christmas music and I can make several more holiday cards !!



Thank you for stopping by for some  Christmas in July inspiration. Please take care and stay safe wherever you are .. We will see you next month !!


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Deb! Love the cool, vintage vibe. I especially love that your coffee mug has that same vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I can't believe how fast this year is going. Love the ease of this card and your explanation. The car sticker makes it. Joy to you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I like the papers and how you decorated the ATC coin.

    ReplyDelete