Sunday, June 27, 2021

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / June 2021

Since June is the month of Father's Day, we decided to do a card with a masculine theme .Usually when I think of masculine cards, I envision either nautical or cars !! So I really wanted something different than those 2 ideas. I remembered that I had bought a Tim Holtz Light Bulb stamp on clearance and decided to use that for a card . I also got out my long-hoarded Graphic 45 Typography paper pad. This 12x12 pad is amazing and I had never even used 1 sheet, even though I've had it for years !! I hope you like the card as much as I do ..



 


  • I stamped the Hampton Art Inc. Dirt background onto a piece of Mixed Media paper with Ranger Wendy Vecchi Sunflower Archival Ink .
  • The lightbulb was stamped over the Dirt background with Gina K Jet Black Amalgam ink.
  • On a piece of the Typography text paper, I adhered a piece of numbers paper on the left side .
  • I then adhered the lightbulb panel over the numbers paper, towards the right side of the text panel.
  • Using my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher , I attached several Tim Holtz Idea-ology Snippets  - using 2 staples in an  X pattern for each.
  • The completed panel was adhered to a card base made from Strathmore Toned Tan Mixed Media paper .
I was pretty pleased with this card - project time from idea to the card being finished was about 30 minutes !! Don't you just love it when a project comes together like that ?!?!?! I'm looking forward to seeing what Celeste came up with - you can see her card here at her blog - Crafting Junky . For my coffee today, I am drinking Starbucks Blonde Coffee with Oatmeal Creme Pie Creamer .It really is delicious. And I'm drinking it from an insulated travel cup that I won during Nurses' Week at my hospital !! It's made by S'ip By S'well , it's Rose Gold and I absolutely love it !!


I'm glad you stopped by to see our June creations. Do you like creating cards with a masculine theme ?? I hope we have inspired you !! 

Take care and until next time, Stay Creative ..



 Debra Davison 
Meticulosity


 

3 comments:

  1. Great card Deb and I love that we both went vintage and used Tim Holtz stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card design. Pretty coffee travel cup and your coffee sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love that card you made. I have issues making masculine cards but you really knocked it out of the park!!

    ReplyDelete