Sunday, February 14, 2021

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / February 2021

Celeste and I are back for our February Coffee & Cards post !! We all know that this is the month for Valentines and love but we chose to go with an overall Hearts theme .. Didn't have to be a Valentine .. So what better inspiration photo to use than some beautiful, delicious cookies !!


I get together with a group of paper-crafters on ZOOM a few times a month on Sundays. For our Christmas party, we played a Bingo game and I won a prize !! I received this fun Close To My Heart Operation Smile stamp set - True Love.  I had also just purchased a package of Kraft card/envelope sets at Michaels AND the cards already had a heart border. How perfect is that !?!?!?


  • I lined up the stamps on my MISTI to create my card panel - the cute girl, the sentiment and the XOXO.
  • I used my Mini Stamping Bug to get crisp, clear images !!
  • Gina K Jet Black Amalgam Ink  was stamped for the girl and the sentiment. Lady Bug Memento Dew Drop Ink was used for the XOXO.
  • The image was colored with my COPICS 
  • I trimmed the stamped panel of  to fit on the front of my card .
  • At the bottom of the stamped panel, I placed a piece of Mary Engelbreit washi tape .

Over at Celeste's blog - Crafting Junky -  you can see her Heart-themed card !! Hearts have always been a favorite image of mine. My guy Brian gave me a heart-shaped sapphire ring for our first Christmas together in 2001. And today we will be celebrating Valentines Day together with dinner cooked by him and dessert made by me . There isn't anyone else I'd rather be sharing my COVID-19 bubble with ..

For my coffee today, I am drinking a Gingerbread brew with Sweet Cream creamer. I got the coffee K-cups at Aldi's and it has flavors of molasses, ginger, cinnamon and vanilla icing. Who could resist ??  And after a long day at work and being rear-ended on my way home one day this week, I came home to a delivery of a coffee cup I had bought online on clearance from Michaels. NO, I didn't need another coffee cup and YES, I get rid of an old one for each new one I get - but you will have to admit that this one is amazing !!!! 

Running on Coffee & Glitter

inside of cup on bottom...

Thank you for joining us as we celebrate Hearts for our blog posts !! We love having coffee with you every month !! Please take care, stay safe and wear your mask .. Let's get together again in March ..


Debra Davison
Meticulosity.blogspot

6 comments:

  1. Deb, this card is absolutely amazing and your coffee mug is too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra your card is awesome for Valentine's Day! Happy Valentine's Day to you and Brian! I love heart stamps and dies and butterflies stamps and dies! I just can't get enough of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of you to mention "Our Little Crop Group"! Love the card, Debra. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card with the heart border. I like your new mug too--so sorry you were rear-ended.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little girl and we can all use some virtual hugs these days! Even paper ones.

    ReplyDelete