Sunday, December 20, 2020

Coffee & Cards With Deb & Celeste / December 2020

Another year is coming to a close and Celeste and I are having our coffee once again !! To ring out the old year, we are getting Snowy .. Luckily we don't get much snow here in Virginia Beach, but that doesn't stop me from loving snowy cards !! Celeste chose this fun mood board as our inspiration ..


I decided to use the Snowy theme and also the colors blue and green for my card today ..  I had so many stamps to choose from but decided on Scarf Kitty from Stampendous . The sweet kitty reminded me of our Pixie .. 



  • I cut a piece of glittery snowflake paper from a Classic Vintage paper pad  by Craftsmart and adhered it to a white card base.
  • The Scarf Kitty was stamped on watercolor paper with Gina K Amalgam Jet Black Ink . 
  • I used my Copics to color the image, using mainly shades of blue and green.
  • The stamped image was trimmed and adhered near the top of the card.
  • A Paper House Productions sticker was placed below the stamped image.

I really love the sticker on the card paired with the stamped image.. I have enjoyed stickers since childhood and love that I can continue using them in my card-making.. I am also a member of the  2021 Paper House Productions Creative Team so I will be playing with their stickers in my card-making and planner layouts throughout the year..

For my coffee today, I am having a Creme Brulee' Latte in Starbuck's Candy Cane Color-Changing cup.  When hot liquid is placed in the cup, it changes colors. I'm using an online picture to show the cool color changes !!



I can't wait to see what Celeste has come up with for this month's card .. Take a look over at her blog - Crafting Junky . Thanks so much for stopping by again to see our cards and also what we are drinking this month. I hope that you are all staying safe -- what a strange year it has been !! Who would have thought that we would still be worried about COVID 8 months later ..  I'm looking forward to a happier and healthier 2021 and hope that you will continue to stop by to see what Celeste and I are up to in the New Year.
 

Debra Davison / Meticulosity



4 comments:

  1. Love this cool, scarved kitty Deb! The colors, the glittery cardstock, and the sentiment are all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute kitty and the sparkly snowflake background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Love the different shades of blue to match to the mood board. She does look like Pixie. LOL

    ReplyDelete