Friday, November 13, 2020

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Hop - Take 2

Finally posting my second ( and probably last ) card for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ..  The last time to link a project is 11:55 pm Pacific Time tonight . All of the info re the Hop can be found HERE . There are almost 1000 link-ups already !!  


For today's card, I pulled out an older stamp set from the Prima Marketing Inc. Coffee Break collection. It is from 2014 but some of the pieces can still be found online. You can see a fun post about it here .


  • I began with a black chalkboard card base.. These bases have designs on the front that I sometimes cover up with patterned paper.  
  • I cut a piece of Coffee Cups paper from the Echo Park Paper Co. Coffee Collection Kit  and adhered it to the front of the csrd base.,
  • I stamped all of the images in this set on watercolor paper with Gina K Amalgam Ink - Jet Black .I used my MISTI to line up all of the stamps so I could stamp them all together quickly !!
  • The image was colored with my COPIC markers. 
  • Clear Wink of Stella was used on the tea cup and muffin paper  ( see picture below ).
  • I cut a piece of scrap dark pink patterned paper to mat the stamped image and adhered that panel to the front of the card at an angle .


Thanks for stopping by again to see my second card ( might be a third later today if I get a move on ). I'm drinking a wonderful cup of Blueberry Cobbler coffee as I write this post . Leave a comment for a chance to get a coffee care package from me with some delicious samples of my latest favorite coffee ( these samples are single K-cups ). 

Until next time, stay safe & creative !!


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card. I love the colors you used and the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute paper and images and I like the little bit of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I left a comment but don't see it so ignore this if it is a duplicate. Cute paper and images and I like the bit of sparkle on the tea cup and muffin paper.

    ReplyDelete