Sunday, November 22, 2020

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / November 2020

November is here and with it there will be another Thanksgiving  .. Different than in the past with COVID still around -- but there is still much to be thankful for. AND that is the theme this month - Thanksgiving !! Celeste and I have been collaborating on these blog posts since October 2016 and I am forever grateful for our continued friendship .. I'm also thankful for everyone who has been following us as we get creative each month. 


For my card this month, I paired stamps from 2 of my favorite companies -  Gather Together  from Fun Stampers Journey and Love To Go from Unity Stamp Company . I think that they go together perfectly !!


  • I stamped the sentiment and the coffee cup image with Espresso Ink from Close To My Heart on a piece of Kraft cardstock. I used my MISTI  to get the images lined up for my card panel . 
  • I also stamped the coffee cup on a variety of Autumn patterned papers and then cut out the coffee lid, sleeve and heart images and paper-pieced them on the cup . 
  • The stamped panel was adhered to an orange patterned card base with my Pink Scotch ATG gun. 
  • A piece of fun Autumn  red truck washi tape was placed at the bottom of the card. 

This was such a fun and easy card to make . And I love that  at the bottom of the sentiment is the instruction to "eat pie"  ..  Because what is Thanksgiving without at least a small piece of pie.. This year I think that mine just might be some Chocolate Pecan Pie from Cracker Barrel !!

Celeste has created her own Thanksgiving card and you can see it over at her blog -  Crafting Junky . Have you been making any Thanksgiving cards ?? Have your plans changed at all  this year ?? I'm so glad that you took some time to visit Meticulosity again to see our latest collaboration..

I cannot quite believe it is so close to Christmas . Time to get out a holiday cup for my coffee this month !! I bought this last year long after the holiday for only 90 cents !! And it is from a a favorite movie of mine  - ELF - so I really could not resist !! There is some Maple Pecan coffee in my cup with Sweet Cream creamer.  What are you drinking this time of year ??


Thanks again for visiting Meticulosity to see what Celeste and I are up to this month .. 

Until next time, stay happy, healthy and creative !!

Debra Davison / Meticulosity




 

 

3 comments:

  1. First of all, I had no idea we'd been doing our collaborations for that long. Time does slip away, doesn't it?! Second, your coffee mug literally made me laugh out loud. I love that movie! Your card is gorgeous and the sentiment is perfect!. And I, too, am truly grateful for our friendship! Happy Thanksgiving friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this--the papers, the paper piecing and the adorable truck washi tape. We are having a smaller Thanksgiving this year. I did make some Thanksgiving cards for our church card ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and your mug even though I never saw Elf. But I think sometimes that I am an elf. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete