Sunday, October 25, 2020

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / October 2020

Celeste and I enjoyed getting creative this month with an Inspiration photo AND a sketch for our cards !! Halloween will probably look different this year as we still maneuver our way through COVID, but we had fun with these cards ..  I hope that you like them as much as we do ..












We haven't done very many sketch cards at all so it was time to choose one for our October projects.  And here it is  ---


I found this cool little stamp set by Inkadinkado in my stash and just had to use it for some cards !!  It is vintage - - from 2012 !! And I have had that cool floral paper that just seemed perfect for the card ..

  • On a piece of white cardstock, I stamped The Tattooed Woman image in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and the sentiment from the same set in Tangelo Memento ink. 
  • I placed a piece of gold glitter washi across the white cardstock in between the image and the sentiment .
  • A piece of Floral Halloween paper was adhered to a dark gray card base.
  • The stamped panel was adhered to the Floral paper.

I am working all weekend so the coffee I am having with Celeste is in one of my fun work cups. I found this Cheers Dears cup with glitter confetti on clearance last year.   I'm drinking "hospital" coffee with Sugar Free Vanilla creamer & a splash of Caramel Macchiato creamer.  The straw makes it easier to drink my coffee at my desk without taking my mask completely off !! Make yourself a cup of coffee or tea and head on over to Crafting Junky  to see what Celeste has created 




Thank you for once again joining us for Coffee & Cards !! We will see you again in November. Until then, stay safe and healthy. Wear your masks and social distance ( the nurse in me says ) ... 


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your vintage Halloween card Deb and that patterned paper and glittery washi tape is perfect!. Thank you for another fun and creative collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. That background paper just makes it pop! And you followed the sketch perfectly!

    ReplyDelete