Wednesday, July 8, 2020

July Cookies - Take 1

Do you think of Lemonade when you think of Summer ??  Well, If You Give a Crafter a Cookie does and that is the theme of their latest challenge.. I knew the exact stamp I wanted to use - it was perfect !!


My friend Nola Chandler designs for Impression Obsession and her fun stamp Lilly Lemonade was the first thought that popped into my head when I saw this challenge's theme ..



  • I cut 2 coordinating pieces of patterned paper from the Recollections "Mint To Be"  paper pad to fit on the front of an ombre' yellow card base.
  • I colored the Lilly Lemonade image with my Copic markers, trimmed the image ( leaving only a small margin ) and adhered it toward the top of the patterned paper with foam dots.
  • A Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker was placed at the bottom right of the stamped image. 
  • The glass of lemonade is a sticker from the Drinks sticker pad by Me & My Big Ideas.

I can't wait to see what yummy creations my teammates have come up with for this summery challenge !! Head over to the If You Give a Crafter a Cookie BLOG to check them all out. We're all into month 4 of social-distancing and mask-wearing.. How are you all doing ?? Are you being more creative or finding yourself in a crafty funk ??  We would love for you to link up a project of your own by August 5 . Please take care of yourselves and I will see you in a few weeks for the next challenge. 

Debra Davison / Meticulosity

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Deb, this card is so happy and fun! Perfect for summer and the cookie challenge!

    ReplyDelete