Saturday, July 25, 2020

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas - July 2020

Here we are in July --- we are still staying home  for the most part here in Virginia and also wearing mandated masks when we go out.. It has also been near 100 degrees for most of the week AND we just had a power outage while I was starting to work on this post !!  But I am not complaining . I have much to be grateful for .. And that includes all of the holiday cards that I have been making each week along with the other Crafty Elves - Michael, Lisa and Jessica !! 



No big descriptions again this month - just a quick list of supplies .. I did have fun with some favorite Rubber Moon stamps !! And my last card used some cute chipboard die-cuts that I have been hoarding .  If you have any questions about any of my cards for this month, just ask ..



Strathmore Toned Tan Mixed Media paper
Small Talk sentiment - Tim Holtz Ideaology
Tumbled Glass Distress Glitter
Copic Markers



Bird with Star and Tree - Rubber Moon
Moonlighting - Rubber Moon
Small Talk sentiment - Tim Holtz Ideaology




Give Me Paper  - Rubber Moon
Lots of patterned paper !!
Merry Everything paper pad - Recollections
Christmas paper pad - Carta Bella
Small Talk sentiment - Tim Holtz Ideaology
Copic Markers
I changed the words from " my next birthday" to Christmas !!
I loved this so much that I had to make 2 !!



Chipboard Die Cuts
To My Bestie stamp set - Close To My Heart
Copic Marker


The other Crafty Elves have been busy all month too and I can't wait to see what they have created !! You can check them out on their blogs here :

Lisa Reynolds Bzibziak - Life of a BZ Scrapper
Michael Trent - World of Michael Trent
Jessica Pickeral -  Polka Dot Orchard Blog


Thanks so much for following us all these past 7 months as we create our holiday cards each week for our monthly post !! I've already started addressing envelopes so I will be even more ready when Christmas season arrives ..

There is a also fun holiday blog hop right now - hosted by my crafty friend, Crystal Minkler and her team.  She has a Facebook page - Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers . Check out their Hop HERE for all of the info . I will be linking up these 5 cards of  mine throughout today.




Debra Davison / Meticulosity

17 comments:

  1. I love these! Great papers and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these fun Christmas cards Deb. They are so quirky with a vintage vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been keeping up with you on the cards but I can't say I've addressed any envelopes! Such cute cards this month Debra!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards. I like the ones with the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so much fun! You could have called this Christmas Cards with Rubber Moon Month!! Love love love these images and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW AWESOME and very unique cards! I really love the whimsical look of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stamps and designs. Lovely cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the adorable Rubber Moon images, especially that cute tote! I am getting some holiday cards done too... it'll be great to have a stash on hand and ready to send out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY for the adorable birdies!! Very cute designs, all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEEEAUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL cards! I love how fun and unique looking that they are too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable cards! Your styles are just so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such sweet cards, Debra! You inspire me each month!! Thanks so much for playing along with our first Christmas in July 2020 Hop!

    ReplyDelete