Sunday, May 24, 2020

Coffee and cards with Deb & Celeste / May 2020

This has to be one of my favorite times of the year and a favorite theme for both me and Celeste !! It's the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop, which runs from May 22 through May 29. There are fabulous sponsors with amazing prizes and so many great projects to look at. It was a no-brainer to have Coffee as our theme for this month !!


I decided to use a fun free digi for my card. The "Stay Home" digi set from 7 Kids Crafts has the cutest designs and I couldn't wait to print it and color.

Keep Life Simple

  • I printed the image of the girl at the desk on Neenah Stardust White cardstock and trimmed it to fit on the front of my sage green card base.
  • The image was colored with my favorite markers - Stabilo, Faber-Castell & Sharpie - and then adhered to the card base.
  • The bow in her hair had highlights added with a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush .
  • I adhered a strip of red-checked washi at the bottom of the stamped image and a multi-patterned strip across the top of the card.
  • I placed a Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker above the computer on the stamped image.
  • The coffee cup sticker is from a set of Coffee Girl Planner Stickers from DL Art .

I'm drinking an Iced Salted Caramel Latte today and it's in my new Color-Changing cup from Starbucks. I could NOT resist this set of cold cups - I was lucky enough to find them in the Starbucks at our local Target .



I'm sure that Celeste has an amazing card over at her blog - Crafting Junky . Take a look at what she's created. We would love for you to sign up to follow us if you haven't already.  And be sure to take a look at the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop - you will be amazed at all of the inspiration you will find there !! You might even decide to link up a project of your own.. Thank you for taking the time to visit Meticulosity ...

Until next time ,
Stay Creative..

Debra Davison / Meticulosity

8 comments:

  1. So fun, the added sticker is perfect!
    You know, I saw those cups somewhere and didn't realize they were color changing, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun and sassy card Deb and that color changing cup is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I looked this good when I'm working from home. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card. And this is exactly how I picture you when you are crafting...with a big bow in your hair and a big Starbucks coffee next to you. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable image for your caffeinated creation!!

    ReplyDelete