Sunday, January 19, 2020

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / January 2020

Celeste and I are back for another year of our blog collaboration . We met through our love of coffee and have fun each month with a card theme, inspiration photo or sketch . We also post what coffee we are currently drinking and sometimes have a fun new cup to show you . I hope that you are as excited as we are to welcome 2020 with our first theme - Winter !!


When I close my eyes and think of winter, I see cold weather, warm scarves AND of course, hot coffee !! This Pure and Simple stamp set from Unity Stamp Company has been on my mind to get inky with and this blog post was the perfect opportunity. 



  • On a scrap piece of Winter floral paper, I stamped the woman from Pure and Simple with Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink . The floral paper had been cut to fit an A2 card base. 
  • I also stamped the woman on a piece of watercolor paper, colored in some red highlights with a Tombow Dual Brush marker and then fussy-cut the image.
  • HAPPINESS was stamped with Memento Dew Drop ink in Lady Bug, then cut.
  • The floral base was adhered to a red A2 card and Happiness was then adhered on the upper right corner, using my Pink ATG Gun.
  • I popped up the fussy-cut watercolor paper image on top of the matching card base image using foam tabs for a bit of dimension.
RED is my favorite color and I must admit that I do love this card !! Celeste, over at Crafting Junky has also created a Winter card that I'm sure is as fabulous as ever !! We hope that you will comment on both our creations and also follow our blogs if you don't already .  While making this card, I was drinking Columbian coffee with Caramel Vanilla creamer in my new Rae Dunn coffee mug. I had never even heard of these mugs until I started seeing them on the  Coffee Loving Papercrafters page on Facebook !! I was telling my coffee bestie about them and she surprised me with one for Christmas !! I think she chose the best one of all !! Thanks, Michelle - I truly love it !!



Thank you for stopping by for our first post of the New Year !!
Until next time, stay Creative ...

Debra Davison / Meticulosity

11 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful and YAY for your first RD mug! I have one and don't dare start collecting them because of all the other mugs I own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, this card is just gorgeous and Iove the colors you used! The mug is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog! Love paper crafting all things coffee❣️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your winter happiness card and your new mug is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. I think she goes really well with the vintage flower in the corner. I also love your coffee mug!!!

    ReplyDelete