Wednesday, December 11, 2019

December Cookies - Take 1



For Challenge #132 at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie, we have a sweet inspiration photo - another take on the holiday favorite - gingerbread !! We would love for you to join us and link up a project of your own  - you have through January 8 . I am a BIG fan of all things Gingerbread -- lattes, tea,  etc..  We hope you are inspired by the projects of our Design Team..
     


  • I chose a fun digi stamp by Angela Y Designs on Etsy -  Gingerbread Angela - and printed it on watercolor paper.
  • The image was trimmed and then colored with a variety of my favorite markers - Faber-Castell, Tombow and Staedtler. 
  • I kept a margin on the left side of the image and added three strips of washi tape lengthwise next to Gingerbread Angela.
  • The stamped image waa mounted onto a Kraft card base.
  • A Crate Paper ephemera HO HO HO postage stamp was popped up next to Angela.



I really like how this card turned out.... I had colored another one and made a few boo-boos, so I colored it again !! I'm sure I'm not the only one who does that .. Take a look at the other projects by my teammates over at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie. I hope that all of you have a wonderful holiday full of lots of love , surrounded by friends and family. I look forward to seeing you back here for more challenges in 2020.

Until next time, Say Creative !!

Debra Davison / Meticulosity

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Deb! The image is perfect and I love the washi tape you've paired it with!

    ReplyDelete