Wednesday, May 15, 2019

May Cookies - Take 2

With everything going on around here the past month, I totally missed the first cookie challenge of May for If You Give a Crafter a Cookie . UGH !!!  So not like me -- and I apologize.. I am always understanding when life get in the way -- and this time it was me whose life got in the way !! But I'm back for this latest challenge and it's all about the Graduate !! 


Isn't that a gorgeous cookie photo ?!?!?!  I don't have anyone in my family who is graduating so I will be sending the card I've made to one of my friends who can use it !!


  • The Brainy Books image from Lily of the Valley Digi Stamps on Etsy was printed on Neenah Stardust White cardstock and cut to fit the front of a card.
  • I colored the books with a variety of my favorite markers - Faber-Castell, Brea Reese, Stampin' Up, & Distress markers.
  • I stamped the year lengthwise and cut it to fit on the left lower side of the card.
  • 2019 was adhered to the card with foam tabs.
  • I adhered the digi image to a pink patterned card base with a Tombow MONO + Permanent Adhesive Runner.
I am excited to see what the rest of the Design Team has come up with for this Challenge. Take a look over at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie  and let us know what you think . We would love it if you would link up a project of your own also. The  Challenges run for 2 weeks so be sure to have your project linked up before May 30. Thank you so much for visiting Meticulosity !! 


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

No comments:

Post a Comment