It's the second week for our Blog Hop with Anthony's Paper Craft . We hope you were inspired by our projects last week and that you like what we have for you this time around. Michael, Mike, Mary Kay and I are thrilled to be showing you more of the fabulous holiday stamps that Anthony's Paper Craft has to offer.
I will admit to being a bit of a planner Gal - not crazy obsessed with planning but do love to get creative with my weekly and monthly layouts. The stamps I used from Anthony's Paper Craft are perfect for any kind of planner. I stamped directly onto my planner pages and had fun with this layout. The 2018 Daphne's Dairy Planner is beautiful on its own, but I still love adding my personal touch, especially for the holidays !!
- Using one of the images from Snowman Trio and the holly and poinsettia from Ornament Set 1 , I stamped onto my planner pages with Versafine Ink in Onyx Black.
- I colored the images with Sharpies. I found 2 great Sharpie collections in the back-to-school section of Wal-mart.
- Simple Stories "Classic Christmas" stickers were placed on both pages of this monthly layout.
- Random strips of Christmas washi tape were placed on the layout also.
- A Carpe Diem " Reset Girl " decorative clip CREATE was placed at the top of one of the planner pages.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my project for this week !! Head over to the other Design Team member's blogs to see what they have come up with.You can find their posts here :
Don't forget that Anthony's Paper Craft is offering free shipping on orders over $25 in the USA only through August 31. Just use the code "freeship25". We'd love if you would follow each of our blogs and other social media if you aren't already. We'll be back next week with more projects showcasing Anthony's wonderful stamps !!
Stay creative !!
Debra Davison / Meticulosity