Friday, August 17, 2018

A Hop & a Plan with Anthony's Paper Craft

It's the second week for our Blog Hop with Anthony's Paper Craft . We hope you were inspired by our projects last week and that you like what we have for you this time around. Michael, Mike, Mary Kay and I are thrilled to be showing you more of the fabulous holiday stamps that Anthony's Paper Craft has to offer. 

I will admit to being a bit of a planner Gal - not crazy obsessed with planning but do love to get creative with my weekly and monthly layouts.  The stamps I used from Anthony's Paper Craft  are perfect for any kind of planner. I stamped directly onto my planner pages and had fun with this layout. The 2018 Daphne's Dairy Planner is beautiful on its own, but I still love adding my personal touch, especially for the holidays !!











Thank you for taking the time to look at my project for this week !! Head over to the other Design Team member's blogs to see what they have come up with.You can find their posts here :

Don't forget that Anthony's Paper Craft is offering free shipping on orders over $25 in the USA only through August 31. Just use the code "freeship25". We'd love if you would follow each of our blogs and other social media if you aren't already. We'll be back next week with more projects showcasing Anthony's wonderful stamps !! 

 Stay creative !!



Debra Davison / Meticulosity


No comments:

Post a Comment