For my Growing in Unity Day 2, I am using the sentiment kit Succulent Salutations . This is a fabulous kit that includes 18 stamps. I am not a gardener so this set is as close as I will be getting to having a plant. I love to fussy cut and paper-piece - this card is perfect for that.
" just take it one day at a time "
- I started with a Molly & Rex card base, A pink doily was placed in the upper left corner of the card and trimmed to fit.
- The succulents, sentiment and bird were stamped with Memories Black India ink - I stamped the succulents several times on both Neenah Stardust White cardstock and patterned paper . The patterned paper was from 2 Prima pads - Hello Pastel and Life Time.
- I fussy cut the planters and 2 of the succulents, then adhered them to the image stamped on the cardstock.
- Distress Markers were used to color several sections of the succulents.
- The sentiment was paper-punched then stapled to another paper-punched square of patterned paper.
- A strip of glitter washi was placed along the bottom of the succulent image, then this mage was adhered to the bottom right corner of the card.
- A fussy cut bird was adhered to the top of the sentiment.
Please comment on this post. I will randomly choose 2 winners to win 25 Unity stamps at the end of my GIU week. Thank you for taking the time to visit Meticulosity.