And here we are again in the middle of another Coffee Lovers Blog Hop !! So of course, this month, our theme is coffee. One of my favorite ways to pass the time is having coffee with a friend so this card celebrates that. Our guest is Renee Moran, who I actually met through our love of Unity Stamp Company. She is an amazing person who reaches out and sends her cards to those who are having a tough time. I am lucky to call her a friend. The cards she makes are amazing and I hope you will check out her blog - Because of Delaney Jane.
What could be more fun on a summery day than coffee with a friend ?!?!?! That is what inspired this card and I had the perfect stamp for it. I have had this Paper Salon stamp for years and the company is no longer around but I am still getting so much enjoyment from this image.
- I adhered a piece of summery floral paper from the Project Life "Desktop Edition" paper pad to a light green card base.
- Using Memories India Black Ink, I stamped the coffee girls image onto a "Lovely Edition" Project Life journal card. A piece of striped washi was placed along the lower edge of the stamped image.
- 2 paper-punched clouds were stapled to the journal card above the stamped image.
- I adhered the journal card to a scrap piece of blue paper and then adhered that to the floral background paper at an angle.
- A piece of grass washi was placed under the striped washi up to the edge of the floral background paper.
- A pink, turquoise and silver sequin were randomly placed on the journaling card to complete my project.
Please take a moment to comment on this post for a chance to win some blog candy. And don't forget to head over to Celeste's blog Crafting Junky and Renee's blog Because of Delaney Jane . I am sure you will be inspired by their cards. We would love for you to comment on our posts and also to follow our blogs ..
Today's card is brought to you courtesy of me finally cleaning the kitchen pantry .. I found a Starbucks mug that I had purchased which was still in the bag wrapped in tissue. I am drinking a Colombian coffee with Coconut Cream creamer this morning. What are you enjoying in your mug today ?? And don't you just LOVE this travel mug !?!?!?
Thank you for visiting Meticulosity and indulging my love of coffee and coffee cards. And of course, the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ...
Debra Davison / Meticulosity