- I placed a strip of scalloped washi down the Left side of a Painted Garden card base by Paperlove.
- I cut the Gratitude card from a 12x12 piece of Girl Squad scrapbook paper.
- The "and coffee too" label was printed with my Pink DYMO Caption Maker and adhered to the bottom of the Gratitude card.
- 2 strips of Girl Squad washi were placed across the upper Right side of the Gratitude card.
- The Gratitude card was adhered with my Tombow MONO Adhesive Runner.
- A wooden die-cut coffee cup was placed in the Upper Right corner of the card over the card. Astrip of washi made a cute sleeve !!
This card was so much fun to make and surprisingly enough for me, it has absolutely NO stamping on it !! The colors and different supplies are fantastic to work with. I hope you like my 4th card for the Hop. There just might be another one on Friday.
Debra Davison / Meticulosity