Welcome to Woodblock Wednesday for August . On the last Wednesday of each month, my friend Amy Tsuruta shares her love of woodblock stamps and invites everyone to share their love as well . You can link up your card and might just win a crafty prize from her. Check out her IG page for details HERE .. I actually won the prize in July and used one of the stamps I received for my cards today . She also asked me to be the Guest Designer for August and I was thrilled !! Are you a lover of woodblock stamps ?? I know I have some that are almost 30 years old .
I bought a quirky paper pad at Michaels awhile ago and was just waiting for the right project to use it with . It's called Verdance and has quirky images of sardines, coffee cups, flowers and strawberries. They remind me of Marimekko designs ..
For my 2 cards I used a stamp from Yellow Owl Workshop .It was one of the stamps sent to me by Amy as the Woodblock Wednesday winner for July . You can see Amy's August Woodblock Wednesday blog post HERE .
Supply List -
Yellow Owl Workshop Custom Place Card Kit
Catherine Pooler Inkpads - Peppermint Scrub & Juniper Mist
CraftSmith Verdance 12x12 paper pad
Stitched Rectangle Die
The circles on the dinner plates are punched out from the paper pad
Tim Holtz Small Talk Occasions sentiments
Cream card bases
Foam Tabs
I hope that you like my quirky cards for Woodblock Wednesday . Grab one of your favorite woodblock stamps and join us this month by linking up a card . Enjoy your day and stay creative .






Yay! I absolutely love how you were inspired this month! Thanks so much for joining me!!!!
ReplyDelete