Friday, December 1, 2023

A FANTASTIC Sale at Technique Junkies

There isn't a December Release at Technique Junkies this month but there is something very exciting happening !! A huge inventory reduction sale .. ALL stamps in the December Inventory Reduction Category! are 40% off - no code needed. And you can also use my code - TJ10Deb - for another 10% off . So while you're finishing up your holiday shopping for everyone else, take some time to pamper yourself with  a few new stamps !!




I am using the Under the Mistletoe stamp for my cards today . I've been trying to use up scrap paper from my stash . And the 2 patterns I chose for these cards made a nice pair.



  • I stamped the Under the Mistletoe image twice on white Mixed Media paper.
  • The leaves were colored in with my COPICS .
  • I die cut the images and also pieces of dark red and turquoise cardstock with a Scalloped Oval die.
  • The Scalloped Oval die allows you to remove the outer frame area . I then paired the 2 white stamped panels with a red and a turquoise frame for completely different looks .
  • I adhered the patterned papers to card bases - a green and a blue.
  • The completed framed panels were then adhered to the patterned paper.
  • Turquoise rhinestones were placed on the blue card and red rhinestones on the other 
There is a wide variety of staamp designs in this sale. You can see many of them in the creations by the Technique Junkies Design Team. Here are their links . I hope that you will take the time to look at them and be inspired to create some of your own.

Debra - YOU ARE HERE


Make yourself a cup of coffee or tea and take a look at all of the fabulous sale images . Don't you think an early Christmas present to yourself  is a fabulous idea ?? Remember that there is no code necessary to get the 40% off . And if you use my code - TJ10Deb - you can save another 10% .

It's hard to believe 2023 is coming to a close soon. I appreciate all of your support as I play with pretty paper and make cards .. I look forward to more creativity in 2024 and hope you will continue to join me. 


Debra Davison / Meticulosity






No comments:

Post a Comment