Sunday, December 18, 2022

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / December 2022

Celeste and I are back with our December edition of Coffee & Cards .. And what better theme for this month than Coffee & Christmas . Two of my favorite themes for my card-making !! And Celeste found a gorgeous photo for us for inspiration ..


I chose to go with a snowman theme for my card and used a sweet stamp set from Unity Stamp Company - Snowman To Go .


  • I stamped the cup image on a piece of blue snowflake paper from the NOEL paper pad by Craft Consortium , a piece of blue-grey paper and also on a piece of white Mixed-Media paper. 
  • The sentiment was stamped on a Graph paper Ledger card .
  • The cup was fussy-cut from the Mixed-Media paper and the cup lid from the blue-grey paper.
  • I colored the Snowman cup  image with my COPICS.
  • The cup lid was glued to the cup image and then the cup was glued to the snow paper.
  • The completed snowman panel was adhered to a navy card base.
  • I adhered the sentiment above the Snowman To Go .

Celeste jus might love coffee as much as I do, so I'm so excited to see what she has made.. You can see her card over at her blog -  Crafting Junky .  My coffee this month is Pecan Praline by Community Coffee - this flavor is really one of my Top 5 flavors !! And it was on sale at a local grocery store - Harris Teeter . I usually stock up on a few boxes of K-cups when the price is lowered !! As for my cup, I guess I wanted to get on the Winnie-the-Pooh bandwagon with everyone else, so I got this when I found it on sale.  I have a few cute Pooh stamps from Unity Stamp Company & Impression Obsession.  Might just have to use that as a theme sometime in 2023 !!



Thank you for joining us this month . We look forward to our posts in 2023 and hope that you will come back for more inspiration from me & Celeste .. Happy Holidays !! Wishing you all a safe and healthy New Year .


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

2 comments:

  1. I love this fabulous snowman card Debra! And that Winnie The Pooh mug is absolutely precious! Merry Christmas my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, it's my favorite little coffee cup with a snowman. Love him! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete