Sunday, October 23, 2022

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste - October 2022

I couldn't be any happier that Fall weather is finally here … I actually wore long sleeves today and it felt fantastic .. And an image that is essential Fall for me is our theme for this post  - Pumpkins !! Celeste and I will each create a card and also fill you in on what wonderful coffee we are drinking ..




I was lucky enough to get many red rubber cling stamps from Impression Obsession before they stopped selling them individually .. They are still releasing a limited edition red rubber stamp set each month in addition to their collection of clear stamps, dies etc... I used one of my new stamps for my  October's card ..




  • On a piece of white cardstock, I stamped the Pumpkin from Impression Obsession with Gina K Jet Black Amalgam Ink .
  • The sentiment  - from Perk Up by Close To My Heart - was stamped in Potting Soil Memento Dew Drop ink .
  • I placed a piece of grass washi along the bottom of the stamped panel.
  • The stamped panel was adhered at an angle to a piece of plaid paper.
  • I tied a piece of twine around the stamped panel, above the sentiment.
  • The completed panel was adhered to a dark green card base with foam tabs for added dimension.
  • Brown and gold candy dots were placed around the pumpkin. 

To see what Celeste has created for this Pumpkins theme, take a look at her blog post  over at Crafting Junky . For my coffee this month, I'm drinking Sea Salt Caramel in a new reusable cup from Starbucks that changes color when you put in the hot coffee .. I didn't realize that when I bought it - it was an extra added bonus !!



I hope you are enjoying some sweater weather where you are and also some fun coffee . There are some delicious Autumn flavors at our local coffeeshops these days and I want to try them all !!! Take care,  Happy Fall  and we will see you next month !!


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card. Very cute pumpkin. It might be spring here heading into summer but I do have a package of Pumpkin Spice Coffee that needs to be brewed for iced coffee.

    ReplyDelete