Wednesday, March 20, 2019

March Cookies 2019 - Take 2

Cookie Challenge #113 at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie is a fun take on one of my favorite images - Ladybugs !!  But I quickly realized that I didn't have any ladybug stamps at all . An Internet search came up with thousands and I finally chose a cute digi-stamp from Star Stampz on Etsy. I loved that our inspiration photo this time had purple ladybugs and continued that theme in my card ..



I am somewhat of a paper hoarder but when I was designing this card,  I knew that I wanted to use my Graphic 45 "Secret Garden"  Patterns & Solids paper pad. It had the perfect colors that I was looking for and once again, I mixed a few patterns !! Thesepapers are gorgeous and I;m glad that I finally took the plunge and used them for this card !!






This Challenge runs from 3-21 to 4-1 and we hope that you will link up a creation of your own.  Are you partial to basic RED ladybugs or will we see some other unique colors  !?!?  I'm thinking I just might have to make a turquoise one next !!  Take a look at all of our Design Team projects HERE . 


Thanks so much for visiting Meticulosity once again !!



Debra Davison

5 comments:

  1. I love your purple lady bug and love those Graphic 45 papers. I must admit to collecting a few of those myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Deb! Love the purple ladybug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post and information. These tips and idea you shared is really great....Keep sharing more paleoreviewworld

    ReplyDelete