It's that time of year again.. The leaves change color, it gets chilly at night, sweaters are worn and Pumpkin Spice is back !! And another reason to love this time of year is the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.It's time for coffee, tea, and cocoa lovers to link up their Fall-themed creations and be inspired by the massive amounts of creativity .. Also to be enabled to buy all of the new fun coffee stamps recently released .. AND for a chance at some amazing prizes from tons of sponsors.. It's a win-win situation, if you ask me !!
A new sponsor this year is Rubber Moon and I'll be playing with many of their stamps throughout the Hop .. Since this time of year also involves Halloween, I thought that for my first card I would use this fun Sugar Doddy stamp. You can create a coffee card even if you don't have many - or any - coffee stamps . ( But to be completely honest, we all know that I don't have THAT problem )
- On a brown glittered base, I adhered paper from the Pumpkin Spice Paper Pad from Craft Smith, using a Tombow MONO Adhesive Permanent tape runner .
- I die-cut a coffee-cup image from the Sizzix Pumpkin Spice Collection using a scrap of fall-themed DCWV Four Seasons paper.
- The Sugar Doddy image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored with fall-colored Distress Markers and Faber-Castell PITT Artist pens, then fussy cut.
- I adhered the cup to the background paper in the Right lower corner, then popped up the skull on the cup with foam dimensionals.
- Using my Pink DYMO Caption Maker, I printed my sentiment, then cut it and adhered it to the card.
- Several gold rhinestones were placed on the center of the flowers. Glossy Accents was applied to the teeth and eyes of the skull to brighten those areas.
Thank you for visiting Meticulosity .. Please take a moment to sign up and follow my blog. I will be posting a few more cards during the Hop. If you comment on all of my 2017 Fall blog hop posts , you have a chance to win a fun new limited edition Rubber Moon stamp, Java Girl. How perfect is she ?!?!?!
Relax with some coffee, tea or cocoa and check out all of the #fall2017clh links !!