Today's tag is my last link - # 1035- for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I just had to use the new Java Girl stamp from Rubber Moon that easily has to be one of my new favorites !! For those that comment on all of my links for this Hop, you will be entered into a random drawing to win one of these Java Girl stamps .. I also have links at # 108, 357, and 697. Rubber Moon is a also sponsor of the Fall Blog Hop.. Look for some more fun coffee stamps from them in the future.
- I started with a tag that had a musical background.
- The Java Girl image was stamped on a scrap of light brown ledger paper, using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. It was then mounted onto a piece of brown glitter paper with turquoise staples.
- Light Pink Mosaic Thickers from American Crafts were used to spell out the word "Coffee" along the Right side of the tag. I then adhered the Java Girl image to the tag.
- I placed a strip of washi tape and a red glitter heart on a wooden coffee cup and adhered it under the word "Coffee".
- Altenew's Coffee Ring stamp was used to create the rings on the tag., using Memento Rich Cocoa ink.
- I colored a few small areas on the Java Girl with my Distress Markers.
- A piece of Autumn-hued ribbon completed the tag.
Thank you so much for visiting Meticulosity during this Hop to see all of my projects. This Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop already has over 1,000 links and many wonderful Sponsors, including Rubber Moon, who have all provided great prizes.. Take some time to look at the linked projects -- they are all such fun !! You will definitely be inspired ..