Well, the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is in full swing with close to 700 links already !! Today I've created a Tea card because I think I might just like tea as much as I like coffee. Have you tried the new Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte at Starbucks yet ?? Might just have to do that soon .. I'm playing with more Rubber Moon stamps today . I used Corner Sun, Checkered Moon, and Lou Moon.
Rubber Moon is a new sponsor for the Blog Hop with a prize of a $20 gift certificate. I am also having a giveaway for those who comment on each of my cards throughout this Hop !! So far, I have linked 3, # 108 and # 357 and # 697.
- On a Moss Green card base, I adhered a piece of Ki Memories "Vintage Charm" paper. I think I went with a quirky vintage feel for this card. I love mixing different paper patterns and this card is no exception.
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink was used to stamp all 3 images mentioned above. I stamped on my go-to favorite, Neenah Stardust White and also on Strathmore Mixed Media. The Corner Sun and Checkered Moon were also stamped on several patterns of Pumpkin Spice Paper by Craft Smith, fussy cut and used to make the paper-pieced images.
- I die cut those cute tea cups and tea bag with the Sizzix Tea Cups Dies. Again, I used that fabulous Craft Smith "Pumpkin Spice" paper pad.
- My Distress Markers and Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pens added Autumn colors to my images.
- I assembled the card using Tombow Adhesive - both the Permanent Tape Runner and MONO Aqua Liquid Glue. A piece of Turquoise Scrappy Floss was used on the tea bag and attached with a tiny staple.
- The Corner Sun was paper-pieced and adhered to the upper L side of the card. Checkered Moon was paper-pieced and adhered to the lower tea cup.The cups were then stacked and adhered to the background paper.
- Recollections Wood-Grain letters spelled out TEA next to the sun and some Fall-colored sequins created seam coming out of my cup. I think it just might be that Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte that I want to try !!
- Can't forget some shimmer on the fun sun and moon designs with a ZIG Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush.
Again, thank you so much for visiting Meticulosity and validating my creative spirit !! I hope you are finding some inspiration here and in all the great links over at the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Comment on all of my posts for this Hop and you could win this new stamp by Rubber Moon. A Java Girl -- how perfect !!