For the June Challenge at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie , we have a beautiful inspiration picture that is sweet, feminine and maybe even a little bridal. I love how each of our team members show us their take on the Challenge photo and this one is no exception !! I think this Inspiration photo is absolutely gorgeous ..
I have had this amazing Penny Black stamp for awhile and knew it was the one for this challenge. My friend Liz McGuire makes the most gorgeous cards with her Penny Black stamps and I am going to be sending this card to her for inspiring me !!
- Using Memories India Black Ink, I stamped the Melle Papillion stamp from Penny Black on Strathmore watercolor paper.
- I colored the image with a variety of my favorite Faber-Castell, Stampin' Up and Brea Reese markers .
- On a turquoise cardstock card base, I adhered a piece of scrap pink-patterned paper down the left side.
- I placed the stamped image near the top of the card and adhered it, leaving space at the bottom to adhere a pink border, made with the Scallops On the Edge die by Tim Holtz.
- Tombow Adhesives were used on all elements, both MONO Aqua Liquid Glue and the MONO Adhesive + .
- The Happiness die cut is from A Cut Above Dies by Verve who unfortunately is closing down at the end of June. They are having a great sale and I wish them all the best . I am sure I will be posting many fun projects with my Verve stamps for a long time to come !!
- I added some shimmery highlights with a Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen.
Please take a look at my fellow Design Team Member's projects. I hope you will be inspired to create something and link it to this challenge. Our sponsor is Fred She Said and they will be giving a prize to 1 lucky winner. The challenge lasts 2 weeks so put on your thinking caps and link up a card or tag or journal page, anything you'd like !!
Thank you for visiting Meticulosity !!