Celeste and I decided on an "Anything Goes" theme for our posts this month. It is a dreary, rainy weekend here in Virginia Beach . Otherwise known as a perfect day to create !! A hot cup of coffee in a new cup makes it even better . We hope you like our cards for May ..
I recently bought a new coffee cup with a favorite artist on it - Frida Kahlo .. I remembered I had a stamp/die set with a Frida image and that was when this post was born !! La Fina Latina by Crafty Chica for Sizzix is a framelits with stamps set .
- I placed a strip of washi from the Tim Holtz Travel Set down the left side of a bright yellow card base.
- The La Fina Latina images were stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on white cardstock and then cut out with the matching dies. I stamped/cut 3 of the butterflies.
- The images were colored with my COPICS.
- I adhered a Tim Holtz Idea-ology Pocket Card next to the strip of washi . It was trimmed to fit the card base.
- I popped up the La Fina Latina images on the Pocket Card with foam tabs .
- A Glitter Clear Wink of Stella Brush Pen was used around the Frida image.