As soon as I saw the Inspiration Photo for Challenge #115 over at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie , I immediately thought of the rabbit-shaped gift cards I recently saw at Starbucks. I love it when an idea pops into my head like that !!
I knew I wanted to create a scene for this card and these cute flowers and the sun from Unity Stamp Company's Susan K Weckesser's Create Your Day stamp set were absolutely perfect !! I had a gorgeous Spring day to take a picture of my card and I hope that you like it .
- On a pale blue card base, I placed a piece of blue striped paper from the fun 6x6 paper pad by My Mind's Eye " Well, Hello " .
- I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the 3 flowers and the sun .
- The sun was paper-pieced with a yellow-checked pattern also from the Well,Hello paper pad.
- The flowers were colored with my Faber-Castell PITT Artist pens.
- A piece of blue/green patterned washi from Scotch was placed along the bottom of the blue-striped paper.
- The rabbit was adhered in the lower Left corner with double-sided removable tape so the recipient can use the gift card !!
- The Hello and bee are puffy stickers from Jen Hadfield for American Crafts.
- I placed a blue,pink and gold sequin on the card for a bit of shimmer.
Hop on over to the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE blog to see the rest of the Design Team's projects. We hope you will be inspired to link up one of your own. This challenge runs from April 18 - May 1. Thank you all so much for stopping by my own little corner of the crafting world - Meticulosity. I greatly appreciate it and also the comments you make.