Reduce, Re-Use, Recycle, Repurpose
- I started with a piece of 6x6 paper from the Studio Calico "Lemon Lush" collection. The tree image from Unity Stamp Company "Grow Yourself Extraordinary" was stamped on the bottom center using Memento "Rich Cocoa" Ink.
- From a scrap of American Crafts "Exploration" paper, I punched out a globe and adhered it to the globe area of the tree image.
- K& Co. SMASH Trees Sticky Notes were lined up across the bottom of the 6x6 page. The words Reduce, Re-Use, Recycle, & Repurpose were made with my DYMO Caption Maker and adhered to the sticky notes.
- The LOVE the Earth image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a scrap of pink paper. The image is from the Unity Stamp Company set " Eco Chic ". It was then adhered at the top of the page and a few sequins were added for highlight.
- LOVE the Earth was colored with Faber-Castell PITT Artist pens.
I hope that you like my project for this month.It started out as a card but, then had a mind of its own!! I'm reminded to recycle more in order to save this wonderful planet of ours. And as far as science goes, I am a nurse and Brian is a firefighter. We use science every day. Science saved my life when I was treated for Thyroid Cancer. I can't emphasize its importance in just about every aspect of our daily lives. So my message for the current administration in the White House is to think seriously about further budget cuts and what you are doing that has impact on the environment. And that is where my coffee cup comes in this month. A "vintage" Mary Engelbreit mug that sends my message to President Trump.......
Please head over to Celeste's post at Crafting Junky. I'm sure her project is beautiful as always. And please check out Jennifer's card on her blog Just Coffee Please...& Stamps, & Ribbons, & Paper. She makes amazing cards using gorgeous ribbons and other fun elements. We hope you enjoy all of our projects and will sign up to follow our blogs.
Thank you again for visiting Meticulosity !!