Sunday, October 1, 2023

Technique Junkies Stamp Release / October 2023

October is here and we're finally enjoying some cool temperatures here in Virginia. As we ready ourselves for Halloween,  we're also heading into the holiday season.  The October Stamp Release from Technique Junkies is full of amazing images for Christmas and Hanukkah . All  the new designs are 15% off through October 8  ( no code needed ) or you can buy all of them at a special discount price.   Get started now on your holiday cards with a shopping spree !! You can use my code - TJ10Deb - for a 10% discount on all other supplies ..





My first card was made with the Gnome Skaters stamp .I am not really a fan of gnomes but some  are cuter than others !!! So I came out of my comfort zone and decided to create a card with that image .



  • I stamped the Gnome Skaters on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 
  • The image was colored with my COPICS and  Flair pens .
  • Big and Little Chain Rectangle Die was used to cut the Gnome Skaters image.
  • I adhered a piece of patterned woodgrain paper to a white card base.
  • Sticker initials spelling out JOY were placed along the left side of the gnome panel.
  • The completed stamped panel was adhered to the wood panel paper.

For my next card I used the Draped Holly Bells image . This is an absolutely gorgeous stamp  and a dream to color . I wanted a subtle background with just a hint of shimmer so it didn't take away from the elegant stamped image. 



  • The Draped Holly Bells were stamped on a piece of pale tan mixed media paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink .
  • A stitched rectangle die was used to die cut the stamped image.
  • I colored the image with my COPICS , Flair pens and Flair Metallic pens.
  • On a pale blue card base, I adhered a piece of light blue paper patterned with gold glittered stars.
  • The completed stamped panel was popped up on the card base with foam tabs.
  • A "magic and merriment" sentiment sticker was placed on the lower right side of the card base. 


I hope that you like these cards I've created for this Release . I will be showing more throughout the month both here, on the Technique Junkies Design Team blog  and my other social media . For now, you can get more inspiration by checking out the other Design Team member's creations at the links below :

DEBRA - YOU ARE HERE


I hope you see something that sparks your creativity in this October Release !! Christmas, Hanukkah, Thinking of You - there are so many ways you can use these new stamps.  Treat yourself, buy a few ( or all, if you just have to ) and start creating !! Thanks for stopping by . 


Debra Davison / Meticulosity






No comments:

Post a Comment