Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas / October 2023

When did it become October  ?? Only 2 months until Christmas !!! It's hard to believe, when it seems like it was 100 degrees yesterday and I was dreading opening the electric bill . Today we even had some frost in our area and I needed a sweater on my way into work. But it is time for the Crafty Elves to bring you their latest projects and I hope you're inspired to start a few cards of your own.. I'm excited to see what Michael and Lisa have for us .




For my card this month, I used one of the October Releases from Technique Junkies. The Merry Be Your Christmas stamp is a beautiful traditional image for your holiday cards.



  • On a piece of white cardstock, I stamped the Merry Be image. I used Lady Bug, Nautical Blue, Cottage Ivy and Paris Dusk  ink colors .
  • The Row of Houses die from Gina Marie Designs was die-cut from bright red cardstock.
  • I adhered a piece of patterned holiday paper to a pink card base.
  • The stamped panel was adhered to the patterned paper.
  • I placed the Row of Houses along the bottom of the stamped panel.

This card was not very complicated and I definitely love its message. It would be an easy card to mass produce also. Please take a look at what Michael and Lisa have for you this month as we find our way to the holiday season.. 

Michael Trent - World of Michael Trent
Lisa Bzibziak - Life of BZscrapper


Thanks so much for stopping by . Have you started to get ready for the holidays ?? I'm excited to be a bit ahead of the rush already with so many cards made and even some envelopes addressed !!We look forward to seeing you again next month ... 

Until then, stay creative..



Debra Davison / Meticulosity


2 comments:

  1. Awesome sentiment and I love the row of houses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and those sweet houses go perfectly with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete