Sunday, October 29, 2023

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / October 2023

It's that spooky time of year when children are getting ready to trick or treat, leaves are falling, pumpkins are being carved and temperatures are finally starting to cool off  So what better theme for Celeste and I than Halloween !!



I was so sad to see that Ellen Hutson  was retiring, but I got some amazing deals on stamp sets. some with matching dies . I combined 2 sets for my card and also added googly eyes ( which I hate ) for my friend Michael ( he is obsessed with them ) !!!  Although I will admit that I did have fun with this card and just might now like googly eyes a little tiny bit.


  • I stamped the candy jar from the Hard Candy Christmas stamp set  with Tuxedo Black Memento Dew Drop Ink on white mixed-media paper.
  • The orange candies in the jar were stamped with Catherine Pooler Mandarin Spice ink and then cut out with the matching dies.
  • I colored a few areas of the jar with my COPICS.
  • I arranged the googly eyes and candies in the jar and took a picture so I could follow it as I was adhering them. 
  • The sentiment from the Halloween Magic stamp set was stamped with Mandarin Spice ink and then trimmed to fit beneath the jar.
  • I adhered the completed stamped panel  to an orange card base.
  • The sentiment was popped up beneath the jar with foam tabs.
I am absolutely certain that Celeste will have something spectacular for us this month !! You can see her card over at Crafting Junky . I'm thankful for each and every one of you who takes the time to join us for coffee and cards . This month, I'm drinking my all-time favorite coffee of the holiday season - Gingerbread - from a cute cup given to me by my friend, Xenia ..  "Hey, Boo" is a favorite rubber stamp of mine and I also say it alot this time of year ... I was thrilled when she found it for me !!



Enjoy this beautiful time of year, take some time for yourself doing whatever it is you love to do AND until next time, stay creative !!


Debra Davison / Meticulosity


2 comments:

  1. I love this! Beautiful job on the card and love the mug also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I adore this fun and whimsical card! Perfect for a kid or an adult. And your mug is fabulous. That's what I call my bestie!

    ReplyDelete