Monday, September 25, 2023

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas / September 2023

It's time for the Crafty Elves to show you our creations for September.   There are only 3 months until Christmas and every month on the  25th, Michael, Lisa and I  show you our holiday cards to inspire you to start on your own .. This month we have a Guest Elf - Pam Stang  of Mustang Creations .



 I used the Happy Gnomes Bundle from Hero Arts to make my card, I recently won a prize of  a gift card from Hero Arts and this stamp/die set was one of my purchases.  I am really not on the gnome bandwagon like many are lately, but I did love this set .



 
  • I stamped the 2 gnomes on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the matching dies to cut them .
  • The sentiment was also stamped on white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink.
  • The images were colored with my COPICS.
  • On a pink card base, I adhered a piece of patterned paper from the Miss Mary Christmas paper pad.
  • I used the Dashes and Frills Heart Die Set from Unity Stamp Company to die cut a heart from pale pink polka-dot paper.
  • The heart was adhered to the center of the patterned paper near the top.
  • The gnomes were positioned on either side of the heart .
  • I trimmed around the sentiment and adhered it to a piece of the same pin polka-dot paper.
  • The sentiment was popped up on the card front with foam tabss.

You can check out the other creations at the links below :


Thank you to Pam for joining us this month !! We hope that you are now ready to make a few holiday cards. I look forward to having you check us out again next month.


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I love the cute paper you used and the way you colored the gnomes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! The designer paper is so dainty and sweet. The perfect backdrop for the cute gnomes! Thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete