Friday, October 13, 2023

He Made It / She Made It - Oct. 2023

Our latest stamp to create with for HE MADE IT / SHE MADE IT is the Holly and Berries stamp from the October Technique Junkies release . Michael Trent and I choose a stamp each month and make a project with it. He's an amazing papercrafter in Brazil ( by way of NYC ) and we have a friendship based on our love of paper and coffee basically !! So let's see what we've come up with for October .. You might look at my card and think how pretty my patterned paper is but that is actually the Holly & Berries stamp..




  • On a red card base, I adhered a Christmas plaid patterned paper.
  • I stamped the Holly and Berries image on white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink.
  • The stamped image was cut out with a Big and Little Pierced Chain Circle Die .
  • I colored the holly and berries with my COPICS, Flair pens and Sharpies.
  • On the stamped circle, I layered 2023 Tim Holtz Idea-ology Christmas ephemera . 
  • I stapled the "merry" to the music page and popped up the 25 cents with foam tabs.
  • The completed circle was adhered to the plaid paper on the card base.
  • The Christmas sentiment was also popped up  below the circle with foam tabs.



This stamp can be used in so many ways - as a background, as your card base, for tags or ATCs. I will be using it alot this holiday season. I know that Michael will come up with something very creative using this stamp - you can check out what he made over at World of Michael Trent .




Thanks for stopping by Meticulosity.


Debra Davison


No comments:

Post a Comment