Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Technique Junkies Stamp Release / November 2023

Here we are with our November Release from  Technique Junkies . There are 11 new stamps to choose from and they are all fabulous !! As always, new release stamps are 15% off through the 8th of the month and if you use my code - TJ10Deb - you can save 10% on all other supplies .. The new release stamps also come in a specially priced bundle if you feel like you just have to have them all !!



I chose the Vintage Script Collage for my first card of this release.  I had several ideas for this stamp  - ATC card or coins, 2 mini slimline cards or a slimline card .. The list went on and on.. What to do with that large stamp ?!?!?! I finally chose to cut the image into quarters and re-arrange them ..  I'm very happy with it and hope you are too ..



  • I stamped the Vintage Script Collage with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on white Mixed-Media paper.
  • I trimmed the image then cut it into quarters.
  • All of the 4 quarters were colored with my COPICS .
  • I re-arranged the quarters and adhered them on a piece of red cardstock, leaving space between each quarter.
  • A floral postage stamp was placed on the lower left image . 
  • A piece of cursive patterned paper was adhered to a white card base.
  • The completed,matted stamped panel was adhered to the cursive paper.
  • A sentiment was placed in the lower right corner of the card.

All of the Technique Junkies Design Team members have created projects for this release. You can look at them at the links below -

Debra - you are here


Think you for stopping by to check out the latest Release. I'm sure there is a stamp or two to spark your creativity. Have you started your holiday cards yet ?? Do you have a friend's birthday coming up ?? Take some time to look at the latest that Technique Junkies has to offer. My teammates and I will be posting projects throughout the month to inspire you .

Debra Davison / Meticulosity



1 comment: