Monday, January 1, 2024

Technique Junkies Stamp Release / January 2024

It's fun to be ringing in the New Year with some fabulous Technique Junkies stamps !! This January 2024 release has a little bit of everything - bold backgrounds, babies, animals , a sweet girl, wine  and some fun sentiments .. Something for everyone .. 





As 2024 begins, I tell myself I am going to stay organized ALL year long !! I still love using a paper planner as well as my digital calendar and do pretty well keeping deadlines, appointments etc. straight . However, my passwords are another story. I start out fairly well organized, but by the end of the year, I have updated passwords written on scraps of paper, my desk calendar etc.. So this stamp I used for today's card - All My Passwords  - spoke to me !! I think that probably some of you just might feel the same way !!


  • The sentiment was stamped on white cardstock with Nautical Blue Memento ink .
  • I was given that fun paper that I used by Michael Trent, a fellow Technique Junkies Design Team member .It came all the way from Brazil . The paper is double sided . The heart background is one side and the pink border, phone and computer were all on the other side.
  • The phone, computer and pink border were all fussy-cut and adhered to the heart background paper.
  • I also fussy-cut an extra heart and adhered it to the phone. 
  • The sentiment was adhered below the computer and phone.
  • I adhered the completed panel to a Kraft card base.

When I saw this stamp for the first time, I actually laughed out loud !! To remedy my "amnesia", I started a password notebook to try to keep myself from changing passwords so often when I forget them. My plan sounds good in theory so I will see how it works when I put it into action !!

As always, new release stamps are 15% off through the 8th of the month, no code required. But you can use my code for an extra 10% discount - TJ10Deb . The new releases are also available as a bundle if you've just gotta have them all !! I hope you'll take some time to look at the other Design Team member's projects .. They have all created some fabulous cards with the new releases . Just follow the links below for some inspiration !!

Deb - You are here


Thanks so much for stopping by . I hope you like my latest creation and it inspired you to make something of your own.  I'll be sharing more from the January release throughout the month here, on the Technique Junkies blog and also on my  social media . What are your creative plans for 2024 ??  I'd love to hear your ideas !! 


Debra Davison / Meticulosity




1 comment:

  1. Love this card. I love how you used a cell phone and a computer for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete