Sunday, December 31, 2023

Wreath Wishes

It's so hard to believe this is my last blog post for 2023 !! Where has the time gone ?!?! I'm ready for new beginnings in 2024 and will definitely keep creating - it is my sanity,my bliss !! I've created a quick card to share with the Wreath Wishes stamp set from Technique Junkies .


  • I stamped the Wreath and sentiment on a piece of Kraft cardstock .
  • The square was cut with a Double Stitched Square Die . 
  • I colored the wreath with my COPIC markers.
  • The completed panel was adhered to a pink card base.

I love the look of coloring on Kraft cardstock. It gives designs a vintage feel that I really like . Do you stamp on Kraft ?? I thought it was perfect for this design. 

I'm looking forward to the January 2024 Stamp Release from Technique Junkies tomorrow.  I hope you will return to see what I created and also to see the other projects from my teammates. 

Thank you so much for following me on my creative journey. I'm excited to see the creativity that a new year has to offer.. I hope you have a safe and warm New Year's Eve with your family and/or friends. Let's make 2024 a healthy, happy and kind year !!


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

No comments:

Post a Comment