Thursday, January 25, 2024

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas - January 2024

Lisa and I are back to provide you with holiday inspiration all year long as we bring you our cards each month on the 25th .. We will make at least 1, sometimes more. We also will have Guest Elves throughout the year !! Michael Trent won't be back this year on a regular basis but I'm sure he will be popping in from time to time with some holiday cards of his own !! 


For my card, I used Holiday Post from Newton's Nook Designs. I was lucky enough to get the stamp set and matching dies on sale.  They have the most amazing stamps and the cat in this set remind me of our Pixie !!



  • The mailbox and snowflake images were stamped on White Mixed Media paper with Tuxedo Black Memento ink .
  • The matching dies were used to cut out the stamped images.
  • I stamped the sentiment on White Mixed Media paper with Catherine Pooler Skylight ink .
  • A paper punch was used to cut out the sentiment. 
  • A piece of  Craft Smart "Classic Vintage" Postal Card paper was adhered to a white card base. 
  • I colored the Mailbox image with my Copics. 
  • I adhered the Mailbox and snowflakes to the Postal card with  foam tabs.
  • The sentiment was popped up next to the mailbox with foam tabs .
  • Red and green rhinestones were adhered to each side of the sentiment square. 

This card was so much fun to make !! I stamped several sets so I could make a few more . I'm excited to be starting on my holiday cards early again this year .  You can find Lisa's card over at her blog - Life of a BZscrapper .

Do you start your holiday cards early ?? Is January too early ?? I know it's definitely a  good feeling when December rolls around and I have a nice stash of cards to send out.  Lisa and I hope you will join us each month as we add to our holiday collection .. Thank you for stopping by . We will see you next month as the Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas !!



Debra Davison / Meticulosity

3 comments:

  1. Love the postcard stamps, and of course that cute image with Newton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Debra!! Love that you made the kitty look like your Pixie! You know I already have a nice stash of holiday cards for 2024 as there is no better feeling to put them in the mail right after Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card and I love that image. Great job.

    ReplyDelete