I am totally 100% smitten with this teeny unicorn face. I want to stamp it everywhere !! So, today is Day 5 of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and I couldn't wait any longer ! I had to finally use this stamp on a card .. You've got to admit -- it is just the sweetest !! Even if you aren't a fan of unicorns.. And believe me, I am NOT a unicorn fanatic or unicorn obsessed - but this little face got to me !! You can tell by the number of exclamation points I am using ... And I did just happen to have some too cute unicorn washi, so this card happened :
- I stamped the coffee cup from Stamplorations " Winter Mug " with Memories India Black ink onto a piece of Neenah Stardust White cardstock.
- I fussy-cut the coffee cup and adhered it to the lower right side of a Mollie & Rex watercolored card base, using Tombow MONO Adhesive+ .
- The coffee, cup rim and handle were colored with Prismacolor pencils .
- The unicorn face from savvystamps.com was stamped onto the cup, also using Memories India black ink.
- The face was colored with a combination of Sharpies and Kaisercraft gel pens ( glitter and metallic ).
- Several designs of washi tape by Recollections were placed along the left side and top of the card .
- A Tim Holtz Ideaology " Small Talk " sentiment was placed above the coffee cup.
I'm linking this card up to the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. There are almost 900 projects linked up already and the inspiration is endless !! Please comment on my card for a chance at some blog candy. And thank you for visiting Meticulosity.
Debra Davison / Meticilosity