My second card for the 2018 Spring / Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop gave me the opportunity to use a fun new stamp from Stampendous. I wanted to make something bright and floral and was really happy with how this card turned out !! I hope you will check out the Hop - there are already almost 300 link-ups and the Hop continues through June 1. There are many amazing Sponsors and chances at some great prizes for linking up a project. I hope you will be inspired to link up one of your own.
- On a bright pink cardstock base, I adhered a gorgeous piece of Simple Stories " I AM " floral paper.
- The CURIO Coffee Friend stamp was inked with Memories India Black Ink and stamped on a piece of yellow floral paper, which was the flip-side of the bright paper used on the front of my card.
- I fussy-cut the cup and then colored in some of the dots with my Brea Reese fine liner pens .
- Using some scraps of the same I AM paper, I punched a few banner pieces and adhered them along the top of the card, approximately 3/4 of the way across.
- The cup was placed at the bottom right corner of the card . All items were adhered using Tombow adhesives.
- I tied a piece of Maya Road " Sweet Candy " twine cording across the banner at the top pf the card for a finishing touch.
I will also be giving away some blog candy to 1 commenter chosen at random from comments made during this Hop. Comment every for more chances to win. I would love to have you follow my blog too, if you haven't signed up already. Thank you for visiting Meticulosity, especially for these posts during the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop . They are some of my favorites !! I've also posted this card to the Double Trouble Challenge #1.
Debra Davison / Meticulosity