Day 4 of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is here and today I'm using a fun stamp from one of my favorite companies -Rubber Moon. They have a great selection of stamps and art supplies and the most amazing customer service ever !! I love their variety of stamps - from celestial to quirky to cute birds and everything in between. You have to check them out !! They are also having a Memorial Day sale that runs through today, May 28. I love that they give you the option of cling or wood-mounted stamps. I am a stamper from way back and although wood-mounted take up more space, there are just some stamps that I want to have displayed for inspiration 24/7 !!
There's nothing I love better than hanging out at the bookstore or coffee shop, either alone or with a friend. Sometimes you just need to catch up with friends and chit-chat over coffee. And that's why I love this Rubber Moon stamp - Let's Talk designed by Jane Cather. I'm meeting a friend for coffee today and will be taking her one of these cards. I hope you are inspired to spend some time with a friend soon and enjoy a bit of coffee talk !!
- On a piece of Strathmore Mixed Media paper, I stamped the Let's Talk image using Memories India Black ink .
- I colored in the image with some favorite markers - Sharpies, Faber-Castell & Brea Reese.
- A few clouds were paper-punched from scrap paper and stapled to the stamped image.
- I adhered the stamped image to a scrap piece of pale green checked paper, then attached that to the front of a bright pink card base. All adhesive used is by Tombow.
- I'm very proud that I used some of my hoarded coffee washi tape below the stamped image. These are from a collection I got on clearance at AC Moore,
- The image on this card was perfect for bright shades and it's so much fun to color . I'm sad I don't have a few hats like these to take with me today when I meet my friend for coffee !!
I hope you're enjoying my posts for the Blog Hop. I'm giving away some blog candy so be sure to leave a comment. There are already 600 cards linked up in the Hop , so head on over to take a look and be inspired !! Thank you for visiting Meticulosity !!
Debra Davison / Meticulosity