Wednesday, May 30, 2018

These Are The Days

I've been having so much fun this week  with the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and my blog collaboration with Celeste and also the Challenge Blog If You Give a Crafter a Cookie. I've enjoyed seeing everyone else's creations too !! Today, I combined my love of cards and coffee with my love of planners  - to be more exact, my love of planner stickers !! This card  is perfect for today's link-up in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.







This card shows how just one stamp and a few stickers can help you create a beautiful card.  Not alot of coloring or embellishments. Simple... I send lots of snail mail and sometimes even type letters with my vintage Hermes Rocket Typewriter, so this card is absolutely perfect for ME !!

Please take a moment to comment here as I am having a blog candy giveaway for 1 lucky person.  I hope you will also sign up to follow my blog. Check out the other link-ups for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop too. 



Debra Davison / Meticulosity
est. 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment