Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas / December 2023

It's time for the Crafty Elves to share their last cards of 2023 .. I'll admit that I'm running a little late this year  - I had to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, which seriously put me behind on a bit of holiday spirit !! But now I'm thrilled to have 3 days off , I'm drinking an uninterrupted cup of coffee and can finally finish this post !! Michael isn't joining us this month and also has decided to take a break for 2024, but he definitely has an open invitation as a Guest Elf whenever he'd like to join us..


I made 2 cards this month with some of my favorite new stamp sets ..  The first was made with the Pooh''s List stamp set from Unity Stamp Company. This set is so sweet and I loved making this card and coloring the images .




My next card was created with the latest Stamp of the Month from Close To My Heart -Christmas Snow Globes .These are fabulous images to fussy-cut but you can also buy a stamp/die set .  There are 4 snow globes, 2 sentiments and a border included in this set . 



Since I'm running late, I won't bore you with instructions !! Grab some pretty paper, ink , your stamp , some markers and adhesive and VOILA !!! Oh - and a bit of Stickles for the headlights ..


Take a look at Lisa's December creation over at her blog - Life of a BZscrapper . Her cards are always masterpieces !! It's hard to believe that 2024 will be our 6th year posting as the Crafty Elves !! It's always nice to have that stash of cards to use when the holidays roll around.. If you'd like to be a Guest Elf with us one month, please get in touch with me or Lisa and let us know .. We'd love to have you join in !!

We will see you again on January 25 as we begin another year.

Until then, Stay Creative !!

Debra Davison / Meticulosity


2 comments:

  1. Love the sweet Winnie the Pooh, and the snow globe design is very fun! Great cards for your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas...a few days late. Love both cards. I tried too. LOL

    ReplyDelete