Saturday, November 25, 2023

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas / November 2023

I don't know where the time went .. This past year has flown by !!  4 weeks until Christmas and here we are again - the Crafty Elves - AND we have a very special Guest Elf. Amy Tsuruta is an amazing papeecrafter and the force behind the Coffee Loving Papercrafters page on Facebook !! She just finished up the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and was gracious enough to agree to join us . I really can't say enough nice things about her .. I'm excited to see what she creates for us this month .



There are so many new Christmas stamps in my stash .. I had a hard time deciding which ones to use for this post .. But finally Tim Holz's Christmas Cartoons won . I love these stamps . They remind me of the Jetsons !!



  • I stamped the images on white Mixed Media paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink .
  • The sentiments were stamped last, using my MISTI for proper placement.
  • The images were colored in with my COPICS.
  • I adhered pieces of some hoarded Tim Holtz Christmas patterned paper to a powder blue and a bright green card base,
  • I matted each of the completed stamped panels with green cardstock 
  • The stamped panels were popped up on the card bases with foam tabs.
  • I placed a silver glitter mini clothes pin at the top of the stamped panel on the powder blue card base .



These images were so quick and easy to color !! I know I will be making many more this holiday season. Now it's time to see what the rest of the Crafty Elves have created .. You can find them at the links below -



We hope that you like our creations for November. Thanks so much to Amy for joining us  I will be sending some holiday blog candy to 1 commeter on this post .. I'll choose someone at random .. Let me know if you've started on your holiday cards yet. If you haven't, you might want to make a resolution for 2024 to follow us each month for inspiration !!


Until next time, Stay Creative

Debra Davison / Meticulosity

2 comments:

  1. They totally remind me of the Jetsons too! So fun Deb! Thanks so much for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun cards! I hadn't seen these designs before, and they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete